To provide leadership and direction for professionalisation of procurement in the public sector. And to set professional standards, agree on performance indicators, ethics and competencies needed in the public sector.
- Planning and drawing up of strategy for capacity building, to support and strengthen the public procurement system
- Assessing training needs required for the public procurement system and delivering programmes to deal with shortcomings
- Establishing standards and performance criteria required at each level of operation.
- Identifying institutions that would provide formal programmes for academic qualifications to meet professional standards required at all levels of operation.
- Designing and implementing procurement training programmes suitable for other professionals associated with the procurement function.
- Liaising with Office of Head of the Civil Service and other relevant public institutions for career structure in the public service for procurement professionals.
- VIDAL CREPPY: DIRECTOR, CD
ANDREW K. BAAFI: PRINCIPAL OPERATIONS OFFICER
ABRAHAM A. MENSAH: PRINCIPAL FINANCE OFFICER/TRAINING ASSOCIATE
EDWINA SAFEE-BOAFO: OPERATIONS OFFICER
MIRIAM EYRAM OSEI: ASSISTANT OPERATIONS OFFICER